Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Magnetism is one of the Six Fundamental Forces of the Universe

In six days, it will be integrated in my repertoire of fundamental forces as well!

I cannot help but chuckle every time I go to open up the refrigerator and there lies a magnet. The contemplation of being able to take that magnet and stick it to my head is hysterical. The very idea of it is futile but it will be something that no one else can do. I can imagine that will go over big at birthday parties. Parents could hire Abbie the Magnetic Clown and kids would have a blast throwing magnets at my head! There could be games like pin the magnet the clown! On second thought, no. Cross of the career of clowns for me.

No clowning around here.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

My six-year old niece called me a "magnet-head" once, to the horror of her mom. I just laughed and then took the coil off and let her practice sticking it to my head....she LOVED that!! Kids!

Amy said...

lol thats funny because my boyfriend was teasing me about refrisgerator few days ago! he was like 'hey Amy look that will happen to you after the surgery' and walk by refridgerator and stuck his head on side of refridgerator and pretend that its stuck haha i cant stop laughing when he did that

Anonymous said...

I love you mama. Wish you much success with the surgery and I will be here for you no matter what! I know this has been very hard and fustrating for you, but watch out you will be a knock out when all is said n done. sign language we will learn it.
Love always...
Miss Melissa